Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowgoons "Avalanche Warning" remix



If you are on Facebook, the first thing you should do is look up our friend Stereog Asm.  Let's be friends.  The second friend you should request is the Snowgoons, the producer group we have talked about in January.  They gave their whole album, Black Luger, away for free.  You must get it.  It is better then albums I have paid for.  Check out this song....."Avalanche Warning".  Drums and Violin.  I probably play this song once a day while I am running.  Just so I am clear, here is what I need you to do.

1.  Click and listen.
2.  Find Stereog Asm on Facebook and request us as friends.
3.  Find and become fans of the Snowgoons on Facebook.  You get free stuff.  Like whole albums.
4.  Tell your friends about your cool new friend...Stereog Asm.

Isn't new music great?

No comments:

Post a Comment