Friday, January 29, 2010

Dwele - My Lova



I first heard of this cat a few years back when he did some stuff on Slum Villages Detroit Deli album. I started paying attention to Dwele back then. It wasn't until I saw him on a McDonald's commercial (yes I said McDonald's) that I was like 'Oh yeah, lemme go see what music this dude got out' I stumbled on a few albums worth of songs & MOST of em' were bangers.


Dwele possesses a soulful D'Angelo sound. His music is a must play when you entertaining a lady friend. Picture this, you meet this chick, you set up the 1st dinner date & everything is goin' good. You propose a night cap. She accepts. Follow these directions carefully: Dim the lights, offer a shoulder rub, ask about her dreams & aspirations (while still rubbing her shoulders), add wine, press play. I want details.








No comments:

Post a Comment